Paper Presented (2005 Onwards)
• “Mediating/Constituting Gender/Sexualities; Looking Through Media and Legal Discourse” presented at the Law and Social Sciences Research Network (LASSnet) conference held on December 27th and 30th, 2010, at the Foundation for Liberal Arts Management Education (FLAME) campus, Pune
• “Emergence of sexual subjectivities: Revisiting post 1990s public space” at ‘Reorienting Caste and Gender Studies: Revisiting Knowledge, Institutionsand Practices’ on 23 and 24 November 2010 at University of Pune.
• “Legitimate Family, Illegitimate Sexwork; Sexuality Debates in the Public Space,” Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 22-24th December, 2009.
• “Women and Space: An analysis of a sexworker’s autobiography,” presented at CSDS, New Delhi in Ph. D Scholars’ Workshop, 22-23rd September 2008.
• “Re-defining Sexualities, Relocating Feminist Discourse; Towards a Critical Approach to Feminist Knowledge Production” at the XII National Conference of Indian Association for Women’s Studies, Lucknow, February 7-10, 2008.
• “Chithralekha’s Burning Autorickshaw; Caste and Gender in the Urban Space of Keralam” at SARAI-CSDS Independent Fellows Workshop along with co-researcher in New Delhi, December 4-7, 2007
• “Sexuality, Gender and Caste: Reflections on a Sexworker’s Autobiography,” presented in the national seminar titled “Cultural Practices and Discourses of the Minor” held at the Department of Art History and Aesthetics, Faculty of Fine Arts, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Feb 5-7, 2007